1.User information to be collected and collection method
For the purpose of this policy, “user information” shall mean information pertaining to the identification of users, behavioral history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or their terminals, which is collected by the Company in accordance with this policy.
The user information collected by the Company in the Service will be as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by users
Information provided by users in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service is as follows
- Information about your profile, such as company name, job title, position, name, etc.
- Contact information such as email address and telephone number
- Information related to payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information
- Information entered or transmitted by the User through input forms or other methods specified by the Company
(2)Information provided by other services when the user permits cooperation with other services in the use of the Service.
When a user permits the linkage with other services in using this service, the following information will be collected from the external service based on the content agreed upon at the time of permission.
- ID used by the user in the external service
- Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked party according to the privacy settings of the relevant external service.
(3)Information collected by the Company when the User uses the Service.
The Company may collect information on access to and use of the Service. This includes the following information
- IP addresses
- Information about server access logs
- Cookies, AIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers
2.Purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of the Service are as follows.
(1)To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including the acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, and recording of user settings.
(2) To measure user traffic and behavior.
(3) To distribute, display, and measure the effectiveness of advertisements
(4)To provide after-sales services such as customer support, etc., in response to information and inquiries about the Service
(5)To provide information when the Company conducts questionnaires and hearings regarding the Service.
(6)To respond to violations of the Company’s terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms, etc.”) regarding the Service.
(7)To respond to disputes, lawsuits, etc.
(8)To notify you of the suspension, discontinuation, or cancellation of the Service, or of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
(9)To carry out other matters related to the above.
3.Information collection module
4.Provision to third parties
The Company shall not provide any personal information among the user information to any third party (including those located outside Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, we will not provide such information to third parties in the following cases However, this does not apply to cases where the information is provided to a third party (including those located outside of Japan) for the following reasons However, this shall not apply to the following cases
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When the Company entrusts the personal information of customers using the Company’s services to payment system companies, credit card companies, or banks for the purpose of billing customers for their use.
- When personal information is provided to the information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Article 4.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the user’s consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- In any other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) When permitted by other laws and regulations
5.Disclosure of personal information
When the Company receives a request from a user to disclose his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company shall disclose the personal information to the user without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself (if the personal information in question does not exist, the Company shall notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect. However, this does not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a handling fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
6.Correction and suspension of use of personal information
- If a user requests us to correct the content of his or her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that (1) the personal information is not true, or (2) the personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or has been collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will make the necessary corrections. When a request is made to stop the use of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law for reasons such as (1) the information is being used beyond the scope of the previously announced purpose of use, or (2) the information has been collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and based on the results, we will correct the content of the personal information or stop its use, and notify the user to that effect. If the Company decides not to correct or suspend the use of the personal information, the Company will notify the User to that effect.
- In the event that the Company is requested by a User to erase the User’s personal information, and the Company deems it necessary to comply with such request, the Company will erase the personal information after confirming that the request is made by the User himself/herself, and notify the User to that effect.
- The provisions of 6-1 and 6-2 do not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
7.Contact for inquiries
If you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the following
Zencreate will modify this policy as necessary. However, in the case of a change to this policy that requires the consent of the user under the law, the changed policy will be applied only to the user who has agreed to the change in the manner prescribed by the Company. In the event that the Company makes any changes to this Policy, the Company will notify the User of the effective date and content of the revised Policy by displaying it on the Company’s website or by other appropriate means.
Enacted on September 11, 2021